FMLA and Intermittent FMLA Services
The Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) has allowed millions of Americans to take time off from work due to a serious health condition; care of a sick parent, child, or person in the armed services; birth, adoption or foster care of a child or to attend to needs related to an impending call-up to active duty. However, the Act is full of legal complexities that are tedious and time consuming to administer.
Work & Well provides complete medical review and certification along with compliant, customized administration services for FMLA, ensuring that the employee has a serious health condition (SHC) and is unable to perform at least one essential job function. Through our diligence, our clients experience significant reductions in intermittent FMLA time out of work, overtime pay and compliance costs.
Our FMLA services include:
- Objective, consistent case management
- Robust clinical review and certification
- Automatic patterning reviews of intermittent cases
- Timely notices and approvals
- 24/7 web-based, self-serve lookup
- Complete documentation trail, consistent with DOL requirements
- Legal consultation with expert employee relations attorney
For more information on FMLA regulations, click here.